Many assume that when the needs of an aging adult reach a certain point, their options for care are limited to a care facility. Adult children might assume that, eventually – despite what she prefers – Mom may have to move to a nursing home or memory care centre. In-Home Care can provide the skill set, experience and one-on-one care appropriate for clients with various levels of care needs, including the specialized care required by an individual dealing with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke recovery and more.
We are here to help when you need us
- On call 24/7 for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support
- Double the care team staff of other agencies